Dr. John P. Rosa, opioid crisis expert and owner of Accessible Beltway Clinics, recently spoke to a crowd of leaders in the chiropractic and integrative medicine field at the Medical Integration Convention in Orlando, Fl.
ROCKVILLE, MD. May 8, 2019: Best-selling Author®, dynamic speaker, White House Surrogate for the Opioid Crisis, and consultant for the National Opioid Task Force, Dr. John Rosa, joined other notable luminaries, including AMI founders Michael Carberry, DC and Coleen Carberry, PT, as well as renowned speaker Grant Cardone on the stage of the 2019 Medical Integration Convention held in Orlando, Fl. April 26th-27th.
Dr. Rosa is thrilled to have been chosen to share his expertise on battling the Opioid Crisis with his colleagues. According to Dr. Rosa, “creating a plan to change healthcare is difficult but not impossible. The soldiers to fight this war are accumulating. Great things are about to happen.”
The Medical Integration Convention is for forward thinkers, trailblazers, entrepreneurs, business owners and anyone looking to set the tone by which we can revolutionize healthcare.
AMI clients represent the leading edge of healthcare practitioners and business owners – a group who refuses to accept an average practice, average patient result, average employees and an average life.
Twice a year AMI brings together the foremost experts in their fields to share information and strategies at our expanded seminar series that sets our practices apart from the rest.
See Dr. Rosa Speak Here: https://youtu.be/mLhqmSSokK0
About Dr. John P. Rosa
Dr. Rosa is the Owner/manager of 14 health clinics in the Baltimore/Washington DC metro areas concentrating on musculoskeletal injuries of acute, subacute and chronic nature. He oversees the Integrative Medicine practice group which includes general medicine, Chiropractic, physical therapy, acupuncture and behavioral medicine that sees over 60,000 patient visits per year.
Active in sports medicine with consulting/treating college, professional and Olympic athletes. Creator of 24/7 RnR (Relief and aiding Recovery) an FDA approved analgesic cream. Founder of Accessible Wellness Solutions – an onsite corporate wellness program offering consulting, lectures and clinic management.
Leader in Chiropractic
Trustee of New York Chiropractic College for over 15 years and serving final 3-year term as Chairman of the Board.
Opioid Crisis Expert:
- White House Surrogate/Consultant
- Law Enforcement Consultant (Homeland Security, CBP, DOJ, DEA and Postal)
- State and National Consultant to Opioid Task Forces
- Corporate and professional organization consultant
- Currently forming the Opioid Abuse Prevention Institute
Integrative Medicine Specialist:
- Board service to Maryland University of Integrative Health
- Consultant on Integrative Medicine to hospital cancer center
- Reduced opioid prescriptions by 70% by integrating Chiropractic, physical therapy and
- behavioral medicine in a primary care setting
- Expert/Speaker – educating primary care, urgent care and hospital medical staff on the
- Integrative Medicine approach to treating pain patients
Learn More About Dr. Rosa At: www.drjohnrosa.com