Charles D. Oliver, founder of the Hidden Wealth System™, and best-selling author of What To Do At 62, announces The Hidden Wealth System’s corporate sponsorship of Nations of Coaches Celebrity Golf Classic
Orlando, FL – June 26, 2014 – Wealth Architect Charles D. Oliver, founder of the Hidden Wealth System™, and best-selling author of What To Do At 62, announces The Hidden Wealth System’s corporate sponsorship of the Nations of Coaches Celebrity Golf Classic, being held July 16, 2014 at The River Golf Club, in Augusta, SC.
The Nations of Coaches Celebrity Golf Classic is an annual golf event where participants play with some of the most well-known college basketball coaches in America. The event is an exciting day of golf and fellowship. This is the second straight year that The Hidden Wealth System™ has been the Corporate Sponsor for the event.
Nations of Coaches is a 501-c3 charity that strives to see coaches, their families and all those whom they influence powerfully impacted for the glory of God. Athletes begin playing organized sports as young as age five these days; that means a coach’s influence starts early. Nations of Coaches mission is equipping coaches to leave a legacy of excellence.
To learn more about Nations of Coaches, please visit:
The Hidden Wealth System™, provides unique wealth building strategies that ensure that their clients’ financial safety, liquidity and potential are secured. The Hidden Wealth System’s aim is to optimize resources, protect opportunities and enable clients to discover and uncover their hidden wealth. The Hidden Wealth System™teaches clients how to safely and predictably earn over 8% tax-free in the worst decade since the great depression. The system emphasizes the importance of building your own Personal Protected Pension Plan™ for retirement peace of mind.
To learn more about the Hidden Wealth System by Chuck Oliver, please visithttp://www.thehiddenwealthsystem.com
About Charles D. Oliver:
Charles D. “Chuck” Oliver is an industry recognized Wealth Architect and best-selling author who works with retirees and those who are about to be retired and their families that are uncertain about planning in and for retirement. Their concerns center on taxes, market risk, and the possibility of out-living their income.
Chuck is a member of the Top of the Table, an organization recognizing the top half of one percent of insurance and financial advisors worldwide. Chuck Oliver has been a guest on financial radio talk shows, a contributor to financial publications as well as a guest speaker at advanced financial planning events across the country.
Chuck has personally mentored and coached hundreds of advisors, CPA’s and Tax Attorneys, nationwide.
Chuck’s trademarked Personal Protected Pension Plan™ enables Chuck & The Hidden Wealth System Authorized Wealth Architect team to be recognized as one of the top designers of special pension designed life insurance in the United States.
Chuck and The Hidden Wealth System team educate clients on how to increase their retirement income by 50% or more with little or no tax, with no market risk, and how to establish a tax-advantaged income for the rest of their lives; one that will transfer tax-free to future generations.
- Founder and CEO of the American Equity Advisory Group, Inc. and The Hidden Wealth System.
- Best-Selling Author of “Power Principles for Success,” Empower a Tax-Free Retirement Future and “Game Changers,” Introducing the Tax-Free Business Owners Protected Pension Plan
- Fox TV News financial contributor
- Featured in The Wall Street Journal, Newsweek and USA Today. Featured on ABC, NBC and CBS
- Radio Show host of Hidden Wealth Radio
- The Next Big Thing Radio, contributing provider
- Member of PREP the Partnership for Retirement Education and Planning
- Member NAIFA, National Association Insurance and Financial Advisors
- Member of NESA – Nationwide Elder Service Associates
- Member of the Winter Park Better Business Bureau
- Working as a Wealth Architect in the planning industry since 1992
- Named to America’s PremierExperts® as a Wealth Strategist
- Faculty for The National Institute of Financial Education
- Founder of “The Money Sense Employer Program”
- MDRT Top of the Table-The Premier Association of Financial Professionals
- Graduate of Capital University
Chuck Oliver’s Unique Ability:
“Investing in the well-being of others through strategic planning and innovative solutions to help serve and transform financial and personal lives.”