St. Andrews Country Club Publishes New Blog Discussing Their Recent Certification In Environmental Planning
St. Andrews Country Club, a world-class golf and country club, discusses their recent certification in environmental planning.
Boca Raton, FL – April 19, 2012 - St. Andrews Country Club, a world-class golf and country club, recently published a blog on their website (www.standrewsboca.com) sharing details of their recent certification from Audubon International. The blog, titled “St. Andrews Country Club has Earned Certification in Environmental Planning from Audubon International” discusses the certification program in detail.
St. Andrews writes, “Our participation in Audubon’s program is an illustration of our mission here at St. Andrews. Not only do we strive to create an unparalleled lifestyle experience for our members, but we are committed to having a positive impact on our surroundings.”
St. Andrews Country Club is a private, world-class golf and country club.
To learn more about St. Andrews Country Club, please visit http://www.standrewsboca.com
About St. Andrews Country Club:
St. Andrews – Created with you in mind!
The St. Andrews Style – developed to reflect the shared tastes and interests of our Members – has given the Club the often elusive quality that helps friendships grow from shared good times and memorable experiences. The Clubhouse complex provides the perfect settings for you to mingle with people who enjoy the same activities that you do:
- Fine and Casual Dining, featuring exceptionally prepared food by our world acclaimed professional culinary team who utilize the finest ingredients
- A Social Calendar with a diverse assortment of pastime pleasures
- Two exquisitely maintained Championship Golf Courses that are complemented with an extensive program of tournaments, clinics, and a high-tech Golf Performance Center designed to help you maximize your mastery of the game
- Fifteen Clay Tennis Courts, with a busy schedule of matches and round robins, presided over by the incomparable Aaron Krickstein
- A state-of-the-art Fitness Facility, with exercise machines, a variety of classes, a complete Pilates studio and innovative ways for you to reach optimum fitness
- A luxurious Spa and Salon, highlighting body treatments, facials, and hair and nail services from expert licensed therapists and aestheticians
- Activities that include cards, classes, lectures, and trips to surrounding attractions, as well as facilities to keep youngsters happy and occupied.
From the moment you enter the safety and security of the St. Andrews gates, it really is all about you. Our friendly, professional, and highly trained staff takes great pride in making our Members feel special every time they visit.
You’ve earned it…now is the time to enjoy it – St. Andrews Style.