NATIONAL OPIOID CRISIS EXPERT, DYNAMIC SPEAKER AND AUTHOR, DR. JOHN ROSAWRITES ABOUT TWO POWERFUL ADDICTIONS THAT ARE AT EPIDEMIC PROPORTIONS IN THE U.S.
Dr. John P. Rosa, opioid crisis expert, author and dynamic speaker writes about the current HBO Documentary, The Crime of the Century, which reviews the long history of enormous wealth made from the manufacturing, distributing and marketing of addictive drugs.
ROCKVILLE, MD. June 07, 2021: Dr. John Rosa, dynamic speaker, national opioid crises expert, and co-author of The Recipe for Success with Jack Canfield, posted a new blog on his website entitled, “Money Addicts Win – Drug Addicts And Their Families Lose,” in which Dr. Rosa shares some of his thoughts about the documentary, The Crime of The Century, on HBO.
Rosa states, “There’s an addiction war going on in this country.” He elaborates, “It’s a war between money addicts and the people they are killing whom they refer to as “drug addicts.” Fact is,” he adds, “most of these “drug addicts” became addicted because the money addicts ran massive marketing campaigns urging doctors to prescribe the pills they make to as many people as they possibly could.” He emphasizes, “And to keep them coming back for more.”
As Rosa points out, “The money addicts make and push highly addictive drugs to the society at large.” He continues, “The money addicts get lots of money and the people get addicted to expensive drugs and when they can’t afford them turn to less expensive street drugs, then they die. For the pill buyers it’s a lose-lose situation. For the pill pushers, it’s win-win-win.”
“I just watched a documentary called The Crime of The Century streaming on HBO,” Rosa says “which depicts how the opioid epidemic began and how deeply entrenched the greed is all the way up to the highest levels of government.” He goes on to write, “The all-pervasive lack of conscience and the hunger for money among the highly respected drug kingpins in this country makes me wonder if this epidemic can ever be reversed and brought to an end. At this very moment, I have my doubts.”
Read the entire blog at here
About John P. Rosa
Dr. John Rosa owns and supervises Accessible Beltway Clinics, which is comprised of 17 clinics in Maryland and Virginia that sees over 60,000 patient visits per year. ABC Clinics combine medicine, chiropractic, physical therapy, acupuncture and behavioral medicine to give a comprehensive multidisciplinary approach to pain syndromes and musculoskeletal disorders. Active in sports medicine with consulting/treating athletes in several universities, NBA, MLB, NHL and USA Olympic Basketball. Creator of 24/7 RnR an FDA approved analgesic cream; a proprietary blend of the most potent materials resulting in the most effective product on the market for pain Relief and aiding Recovery. Founder of Accessible Wellness Solutions – an onsite corporate wellness program offering consulting, lectures and management of onsite clinics.
Leader in Chiropractic
Trustee of New York Chiropractic College for over 15 years serving final 3-year term as Chairman of the Board and given the honor or Board Emeritus post service. Awarded the highest recognitions in Chiropractic Medicine as Fellow of the American Chiropractic Colleges and Fellow of the International Chiropractic Colleges.
Integrative Medicine Specialist:
- Current Vice Chair of the Board to Maryland University of Integrative Health
- Consultant on Integrative Medicine to hospital cancer center
- Reduced opioid prescriptions by 70% by integrating Chiropractic, physical therapy and behavioral medicine in a primary care setting
- Expert/Speaker – Educating medical community on the Integrative Medicine approach to treating pain
Opioid Crisis Expert:
- White House Surrogate
- Law Enforcement Consultant (Homeland Security, CBP, DOJ, DEA and Postal)
- State and National Consultant to Opioid Task Forces
- Corporate and professional organization consultant
- Best selling author
- Board member of the National Italian American Foundation
- Founder of “Overdose Free America” a nonprofit 501c which uses the power of celebrity and entertainment to bring the Opioid Crisis the visibility and support it deserves
- Volunteer at Crossroads Freedom Center – a residential facility in Maryland to help overcome addiction